- Written Communication
- Main points about Written Communication
- Components of written communication
- Barriers to written communication
|PPT on Written Communication Skills||Download as PDF|
- Communication is the exchange of ideas, thoughts and information between the sender and receiver.
- Communication is divided into three types.
- Now here we discuss only written communication.
- Written communication refers to information expressed in words , symbols or signs but in writing.
- In written communication you must have the ability to write effectively in a range of contexts and in a precise and accessible way in order to clearly express oneself to the intended audience.
- Written communication has great significance in today’s business world.
You can read more content from presentation given above.