BP 206 T. ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (Theory)
Scope: Environmental Sciences is the scientific study of the environmental system and the status of its inherent or induced changes on organisms. It includes not only the study of physical and biological characters of the environment but also the social and cultural factors and the impact of man on environment.
Objectives: Upon completion of the course the student shall be able to:
1. Create the awareness about environmental problems among learners
2. Impart basic knowledge about the environment and its allied problems.
3. Develop an attitude of concern for the environment.
4. Motivate learner to participate in environment protection and environment improvement.
5. Acquire skills to help the concerned individuals in identifying and solving environmental problems.
6. Strive to attain harmony with Nature.
Here are some recommended book:
- ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES – BY ERACH BHARUCHA
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE – NEW AGE PUBLISHER