Creating invoice table using – MS Access
An invoice, bill or tab is a commercial document issued by a seller to a buyer, relating to a sale transaction and indicating the products, quantities, and agreed prices for products or services the seller had provided the buyer.
Creating Invoice in MS Access
- Open MS Access and create or open database.
- From the create tab, locate the table design and click on the Table Design.
- Create the fields as “InvoiceNum”,”Text”; “ContractNum”,”Text”; “InvoiceDate”,”Date/Time”; “InvoiceItem”,”Text”; “InvoiceAmt”,”Currency”; “InvoicePaid”,”Yes/No”; w.r.t “FieldName”,”DataType” respectively.
- Apply the primary key to the InvoiceNum.
- Save and Rename the table.
- Open the table in Table View.
- Enter the field values.
- Save the Table.
Preview and Printing Invoice
- Click on the Print Preview to open the preview of your Invoice.
- Now, Click on Print to print the Invoice.