Medicinal Chemistry-I, B.Pharmacy 4th semester, PV (PeeVee) Free PDF Download Ebook
PV Publication Medicinal Chemistry-I for B.pharmacy 4th semester ebook is one the most useful for B.Pharmacy students. Medicinal Chemistry-I subject is designed to impart fundamental knowledge on the structure, chemistry and therapeutic value of drugs. The subject emphasizes on structure activity relationships of drugs, importance of physicochemical properties and metabolism of drugs. The syllabus also emphasizes on chemical synthesis of important drugs under each class.
Medicinal Chemistry ebook 4th Semester Free Download
Nirali Publication Medicinal Chemistry PDF 4th Semester
Medicinal Chemistry PV free pdf download
PV Medicinal Chemistry free ebook download
Medicinal Chemistry by Nirali free ebook download
Specs of PV Medicinal Chemistry ebook:
This ebook comprises of following features:
- Introduction to Medicinal Chemistry
- History and development of medicinal chemistry
- Physicochemical properties in relation to biological action
- Ionization, Solubility, Partition Coefficient, Hydrogen bonding, Protein binding, Chelation, Bioisosterism, Optical and Geometrical isomerism.
- Drug metabolism
- Drug metabolism principles- Phase I and Phase II.
- Factors affecting drug metabolism including stereo chemical aspects.
- Drugs acting on Autonomic Nervous System
- Adrenergic Neurotransmitters:
- Biosynthesis and catabolism of catecholamine.
- Adrenergic receptors (Alpha & Beta) and their distribution.
- Sympathomimetic agents: SAR of Sympathomimetic agents
- Direct acting: Nor-epinephrine, Epinephrine, Phenylephrine, Dopamine, 90 Methyldopa, Clonidine, Dobutamine, Isoproterenol, Terbutaline, Salbutamol, Bitolterol, Naphazoline, Oxymetazoline and Xylometazoline.
- Indirect acting agents: Hydroxyamphetamine, Pseudoephedrine, Propylhexedrine.
- Agents with mixed mechanism: Ephedrine, Metaraminol.
- Adrenergic Antagonists:
- Alpha adrenergic blockers: Tolazoline, Phentolamine, Phenoxybenzamine, Prazosin, Dihydroergotamine, Methysergide.
- Beta adrenergic blockers: SAR of beta blockers, Propranolol, Metibranolol, Atenolol, Betazolol, Bisoprolol, Esmolol, Metoprolol, Labetolol, Carvedilol.
- Cholinergic neurotransmitters:
- Biosynthesis and catabolism of acetylcholine.
- Cholinergic receptors (Muscarinic & Nicotinic) and their distribution. D. Parasympathomimetic agents: SAR of Parasympathomimetic agents
- Direct acting agents: Acetylcholine, Carbachol, Bethanechol, Methacholine, Pilocarpine.
- Indirect acting/ Cholinesterase inhibitors (Reversible & Irreversible): Physostigmine, Neostigmine, Pyridostigmine, Edrophonium chloride, Tacrine hydrochloride, Ambenonium chloride, Isofluorphate, Echothiophate iodide, Parathione, Malathion.
- Cholinesterase reactivator: Pralidoxime chloride.
- E. Cholinergic Blocking agents: SAR of cholinolytic agents
- Solanaceous alkaloids and analogues: Atropine sulphate, Hyoscyamine sulphate, Scopolamine hydrobromide, Homatropine hydrobromide, Ipratropium bromide.
- Synthetic cholinergic blocking agents: Tropicamide, Cyclopentolate hydrochloride, Clidinium bromide, Dicyclomine hydrochloride, Glycopyrrolate, Methantheline bromide, Propantheline bromide, Benztropine mesylate, Orphenadrine citrate, Biperidine hydrochloride, Procyclidine hydrochloride, Tridihexethyl chloride, Isopropamide iodide, Ethopropazine hydrochloride.
¨C3CPV Medicinal Chemistry PDF Free Download link is given below you can download the ebook directly by clicking the link given below.
Download PV Medicinal Chemistry 132MB
Note: Download Telegram and then you can download the ebook.