Industrial Pharmacy is one of the subjects in the 5th semester of B Pharmacy. This course is designed to impart fundamental knowledge on pharmaceutical product commercialization from laboratory to market. Nirali Books are one of the best selling books most widely considered in B Pharmacy Education. Below are the links are given to Industrial Pharmacy Nirali for B Pharmacy 5th Semester format for Industrial Pharmacy.
Industrial (Formulative) Pharmacy ebook 5th Semester Free Download
Formulative Pharmacy PDF 5th Semester
Formulative Pharmacy PV free pdf download
PV Industrial Pharmacy-I free ebook download
Nirali Industrial Pharmacy-I free ebook download
Specs of Industrial (Formulative) Pharmacy Nirali ebook:
This ebook comprises of following features:
- Preformulation Studies: Introduction to preformulation, goals and objectives, study of physicochemical characteristics of drug substances.
- a. Physical properties: Physical form (crystal & amorphous), particle size, shape, flow properties, solubility profile (pKa, pH, partition coefficient), polymorphism
- b. Chemical Properties: Hydrolysis, oxidation, reduction, racemisation, polymerization BCS classification of drugs
- Application of preformulation considerations in the development of solid, liquid oral and parenteral dosage forms and its impact on stability of dosage forms
- a. Introduction, ideal characteristics of tablets, classification of tablets. Excipients, Formulation of tablets, granulation methods, compression and processing problems. Equipments and tablet tooling.
- b. Tablet coating: Types of coating, coating materials, formulation of coating composition, methods of coating, equipment employed and defects in coating.
- c. Quality control tests: In process and finished product tests
- Liquid orals: Formulation and manufacturing consideration of solutions, suspensions and emulsions; Filling and packaging; evaluation of liquid orals official in pharmacopoeia
- a. Hard gelatin capsules: Introduction, Extraction of gelatin and production of hard gelatin capsule shells. size of capsules, Filling, finishing and special techniques of formulation of hard gelatin capsules. In process and final product quality control tests for capsules.
- b. Soft gelatin capsules: Nature of shell and capsule content, size of capsules,importance of base adsorption and minimum/gram factors, production, in process and final product quality control tests. Packing, storage and stability testing of soft gelatin capsules
- Pellets: Introduction, formulation requirements, pelletization process, equipments for manufacture of pellets
- Parenteral Products:
- a. Definition, types, advantages and limitations. Preformulation factors and essential requirements, vehicles, additives, importance of isotonicity
- b. Production procedure, production facilities and controls.
- c. Formulation of injections, sterile powders, emulsions, suspensions, large volume parenterals and lyophilized products, Sterilization.
- d. Containers and closures selection, filling and sealing of ampoules, vials and infusion fluids. Quality control tests.
- Ophthalmic Preparations: Introduction, formulation considerations; formulation of eye drops, eye ointments and eye lotions; methods of preparation; labeling, containers; evaluation of ophthalmic preparations
- Parenteral Products:
Industrial (Formulative) Pharmacy Nirali PDF Free Download link is given below you can download the ebook directly by clicking the link given below.
Note: Download Telegram and then you can download the ebook.