- Structuring our Presentation
- Main point of presentation
- Process of presentation
- Structure of presentation by diagram
|PPT on Structuring A Presentation||Download as PDF|
- An oral presentation usually has an introduction, a body and conclusion.
- A short outline/Summary of the whole presentation.
- Gains the attention of your audience Quickly According to ober(2007,p,283)a speaker has 90 seconds to capture the interest of audience.
Structure our Presentation
- Part1 : The team confronts a problem That initiates a search to define a business model.
- Part2 : The team Iterates to resolve obstacles that confront the model.
You can read more content from presentation given above.