- What is Drug Inspector
- Minimum Educational Qualifications for Drug Inspector
- Duties of a Drug Inspector
|PPT on Duties of Drug Inspector||Download as PDF|
WHO IS A DRUG INSPECTOR
- Also known as quality control inspectors
- Control over piracy of drugs
- Monitors the drugs in his area
- A person who supervises all drug related works in his presiding area.
- Graduation in
- B. Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Science
- BSc Medicine
- BSc in Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
You can read more content from presentation given above.