List of Practical in Medicinal Chemistry-III, B.Pharmacy 6th Semester as per PCI Syllabus
- To prepare and submit Sulphanilamide from Acetanilide
- To prepare and submit Chlorobutanol from Acetone
- To prepare and submit 7-hydroxy-4-methylcoumarin from resorcinol by green technique
- To determine the partition coefficient of PCM using shake flash method
- To perform the assay of Dapsone
- To perform the assay of Chlorpheniramine maleate
- To determine partition coefficient of Naphthalene using shake flask method.
- To determine toxicity and physicochemical properties using online services.
- To prepare 6-hydroxynicotinic acid from coumalic acid
- To prepare and submit Hexamine from Urea.
- To perform the assay of metronidaxole.
You can view or download each of the above experiment by click on the each link above.